Friday, October 27, 2006

What do you do when you dont have a storybook?


Take National Geographic or any magazines,
tear it & share them.
Thats what my class do.
HA HA HA :D

My arms ached,
my legs ached,
my neck ached.
Are there such things as neck pain?
How uncommon :)

COOKIES DAY!
Hahs. Im just making for for someone close to me.
My bestie in ASG! :D
Its her BIG day tomorrow.


The ingrdients!

& of cos,


The recipe book :)


Important dough,
without it, its useless XD


Add flour!


That paper thinggy for the base.


After so many tries,
I've sucessfully took the whole egg yolk out!
WOOTS! :D :D

First batch of unbaked cookies.

Those colourful little things.

Baking! =D

& the first batch is out!
Sweet (:

Decided to make it special for the guys tomorrow.
:D

ASG ASG ASG!

Second batch of unbaked cookies.

Burnt my hand.
Forgot to put toothpaste,
so currently,
it still hurts.
Oh crap.

MAW = Maid At work :D :D

Raw & NOT raw meat (:

TADAAA!

I wonder why most cookies in recipe books all look the same.
With no other patterns,
just plain jam or blueberry or whatsoever.
I decided to make mine COLOURFUL!
Sprinke sprinke those colourful stuffs :D
So all the cookies' that I've made DO look the same,
but they taste different can.
=D

To HER1:
Stop stealing away my friend. To think that Im treating you so well, sparing a thought for you. You have a motive in mind. Why? I was being so nice to you, yet you stabbed me in the back while I wasnt looking, nor I was standing on my guard. Where's your conscience?

To HER2:
Just be happy to her alright? You're the one who's not giving YOU yourself a chance. & you even blame that poor fellow.

Found some idiot's blog.
____ has recently just started to change h__ method of blogging.
& blogs with photos.
& that stupid kuku is someone whom I knew.
I know this is stupid,
but, it matters to me.
DAMN!!
You better stop copying me.
ARGHHH..


Some event is being held at near my house currently.
I cant hear anything!
Echo echo till it reaches my ears.
Some oldies songs from the 80s are being played.
Gotta blast my music! :D

Games day tomorrow!
Have to be in-charge of some stupid stall.
I wanna play!
But Mrs Loh just dont allow me >:(
Oh wells.
Gotta post the photos tomorrow!
:D

IN EXACTLY 1 MORE MONTH,
ITS MY BIG DAY! =D

No comments: